As Long as I Dream

Source: https://www.goalcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/reach-your-dreams-achieve-your-potential.jpg
    If someone were to ask me how I'm different from other people, I'd have a hard time giving an answer as I won't be able to describe myself with just a word. When talking about who I am as a person, I find myself look back to things that have happened in my life and how they shaped me into becoming the person that I am in the present. However, one thing I'm certain about myself is that I'm passionate about making my dreams a reality.

    We all have dreams. Some people may deny that, but we all do. Ever since I was really young, I was always fascinated with my dreams, what I wish to become in the future, or how my life will look like years from now. However,  Denzel Washington said that "dreams without goals are just dreams." I certainly agree with that. Dreams are merely just dreams if one doesn't make efforts into achieving those dreams. This is the reason why everyday, I strive to do better in order for me to slowly but surely make my dreams come true to life. 

Source: https://quotefancy.com/media/wallpaper/3840x2160/467045-Mark-Twain-Quote-Don-t-dream-your-life-but-live-your-dream.jpg
    Achieving one's dreams isn't all rainbows and sunny days. There are always times wherein I feel as if I don't have the ability to obtain those dreams. It's really easy to say that "I want to become a renowned doctor one day" or "I wish to become successful when I grow older," but the journey towards these points aren't as easy. I have encountered feelings such as hopelessness at some point in my life whenever I don't meet standards I have set for myself. Despite that, this was never a hindrance to my journey on my way to my dreams. Failure is a part of our journey and it is something we must embrace.

    My dreams are what pushes me into reaching my highest potential and fulfill my aspirations. They are significant motivators in my life. It is no doubt that my journey towards obtaining these dreams will contain numerous hardships along the way. However, I believe that as long as I continue to be persistent and determined, I will undoubtedly turn my dreams into reality. As long as I dream, I will eventually feel a sense of contentment and solace within myself.

REFERENCE:
Blogger
        http://www.blogger.com

M. Twain. QuoteFancy.

https://quotefancy.com/media/wallpaper/3840x2160/467045-Mark-Twain-Quote-Don-t-dream-your-life-but-live-your-dream.jpg

Reach Your Dreams Achieve Your Potential. (2017, March). GoalCast

http://www.goalcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/reach-your-dreams-achieve-your-potential.jpg

Comments

  1. There's still a long way to go, Akkiko! Best wishes on your future, goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always admired you Avva! Sending hugs and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always remember when you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go. We are rooting for your success Avva! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. May all the dreams you've prayed for become a beautiful reality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continue to dream Avva, You will procure it soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep on moving through the path that you'd choosen. You can achieve everything as long as you believe in yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouraging words. I appreciate it a lot.

      Delete
  7. Keep going; all your dreams will be achieved at the right time. Just believe in yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope things will work out for you as well.

      Delete
  8. Keep striving; your hard works and efforts will be paid off at the right time, you can achieve success in life just believe and and grab the opportunities that given to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will never forget your support.

      Delete
  9. I have no doubt about your potential, I have witnessed your hard work, dedication, and perseverance. I am sure that all your aspirations will be fulfilled. I'm proud of you, Avva!! (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)ノ⁠♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you a lot, Wel. I miss our moments together :<

      Delete
  10. Keep dreaming big! Fail big! "Fail" as in take risks 😅!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're all dreamers with a bright future ahead of us, and I have full faith that you will make your dream into your reality!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you did your best and you're enough, you're unique in your own way.keep going avva!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your words encouraged me to believe in myself more. Thank you ^^

      Delete
  13. Hi avva, thank you for sharing your story. Keep being humble and goodluck to your next journey

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you reach your dreams in the future. There's still a long way to go but you have already come this far. Don't forget to rest if you're weary. Keep striving, Avva!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts