Second Quarter Chronicles

 
   Time truly does fly by quickly. I still recall how it felt to be getting ready for the first day of 10th grade. And now, we are down to two quarter. I was ecstatic to welcome 2024 after a wonderful end to 2024. As we frequently say, the ending of a chapter means the beginning of another. Another year and quarter awaits. I will therefore make improvements for the third quarter. The second quarter was filled with a lot of learning opportunities. But before I face another quarter, I will give a recap on the things I've learned, challenges I have faced, and how I managed to solve them. 

    For our ICT subject alone, I learned a lot about HTML or Hypertext Markup Language. It is a standard markup language for creating web pages. It relies on a system of tags to distinguish elements like headings, paragraphs, links, and images, and allow web browsers to interpret and display content coherently. These tags serve as building blocks that helps developers to arrange and design content while establishing the hierarchy and connections between various elements on a webpage. Essentially, HTML serves as the essential framework that browsers use to create visually appealing and dynamic websites by seamlessly integrating text, multimedia, and interactive features. It is an important aspect of the internet. 

    My learning doesn't end there. During the second quarter, I ran into difficulties as I joined our school's marching band, which prevented me from completing some of the requirements for my subjects. I had to be excused from my classes for two straight weeks in order to attend practices. It was pretty hard to divide my time with extracurriculars and my academics. The thought of missing quizzes and activities freaks me out. As a solution to this, I took note of every quiz and activity I missed. I messaged our subject teachers asking to schedule a time for me and other marching band members to accomplish our requirements. It was an exhausting experience. 

    In spite of the difficulty I faced, I learned how to manage my time. I made sure that no time was put to waste. I took every chance I get to finish all school works I missed. One thing I learned for sure is that you can accomplish anything as long as you have the eagerness and patience to do so. 

    As another quarter awaits, I'm ready to face it with a stronger mindset. The ups and downs of the past few months have taught me valuable lessons, and I'm determined to apply them moving forward. Armed with newfound knowledge, I'll face challenges with resilience and learn from any setbacks. I'll build on my achievements, embrace changes, and maintain a positive mindset. With a focus on growth and improvement, I'm confident that the upcoming quarter will be better than the last.

REFERENCES:

Blogger  

    http://www.blogger.com

HTML

    https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.QYfW2NMmSiGzQbXxMcNThQHaDJ&pid=Api&P=0&h=180

Comments

  1. Congrats in completing Q2 Avva, just continue striving!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts