A Glimpse of the Future

 
 It's the year 2034. A decade has flown by, filled with ups and downs I couldn't have predicted. As I look at the life I've built and reminisce about the journey I took to reach this destination, a smile can't help but spread across my face. What seemed like a distant dream has actually become reality. This is what I imagine myself to be a decade from now.

    A lot can happen in 10 years. I will graduate from high school, pass the entrance exam for my dream university, choose a college course, graduate from college, pass the licensure exam, look for a job, and hopefully, find happiness in my chosen career. However, the more I think about these steps, the more overwhelmed I feel by the unknown future. Countless questions flood my brain, sometimes turning into negative thoughts.

    Choosing a college course is the first step towards my dream. While I haven't settled on a specific career yet, I know I want one that provides financial stability. Some people say happiness should be the top priority when choosing a career, but I believe that doesn't apply to everyone, at least not for me right now. When my mom told me I would be the one to provide for the family, it felt like a huge weight of responsibility landed on my shoulders. However, this will never stop me from wishing for a life filled with comfort and joy.

    So, how would I imagine my life ten years from now? By 2034, I will have found the perfect job.  I envision myself graduating from the University of the Philippines, feeling happy and content. I will have made strong friendships along the way, with these friends becoming my support system during life's challenges. My family will wholeheartedly support my aspirations. I will have made significant progress in saving for the present and the future. I will have begun fulfilling my travel dreams, exploring the beautiful destinations within the Philippines. I live in a nice house, built with my own money, in a charming town not too far from my hometown. Perhaps, in the years to come, I'll even be living in a beautiful town in Switzerland.

    Of course, the path to the future will always have its bumps. Challenges, setbacks, and unexpected detours are inevitable. But looking back at the present version of myself, I will realize that these unexpected turns often lead to the most rewarding experiences. Ten years from now, I hope to approach these challenges with resilience, learning from my mistakes and adapting to new circumstances. It's not the peak of the mountain that matters most; it's the journey itself that holds the true value. Remember, your future is yours to write.

REFERENCES:

Blogger

    http://www.blogger.com

Quote

 https://quotefancy.com/media/wallpaper/3840x2160/2275213-Erwin-Raphael-McManus-Quote-The-future-awaits-those-with-the.jpg

Swit            
        https://d3dqioy2sca31t.cloudfront.net/Projects/cms/production/000/035/483/original/a9f5b6e8e5589d29067b96c0bafebe5b/article-switzerland-bern-streets.jpg

Photograph

    https://heywise.mblycdn.com/uploads/hw/2022/01/GettyImages-1209220375.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts